What do we do?
We don't do deliveries but we help people diagnose and treat infertility and after confirming a viable first trimester pregnancy, we send people on to an obstetrical colleague who will take great care of them during the remainder of pregnancy and delivery.
So problems that we diagnose and treat include:
- Periods that are problematic because that are heavy, irregular, and painful
- Skin conditions of the breast, lower abdomen, vulva, vagina, groin, anal, buttocks areas including bumps, rashes, lesions, itching, growths
- Female pain-with intercourse, exercise, ovulation, endometriosis, recurrent cysts, vaginal/vulvar pain
- Abnormal bleeding from the female area to check for vaginal vs bladder vs rectal source
- Infertility work up and treatment or referral for in vitro fertilization
- Hormone problems including bioidenticle, pellets and prescription
- Infections of the breast , bladder, bowel, uterus, vagina or vulvar/anal areas
- Mood Changes Menopausal / PMS related
- Menopause symptoms including hot flashes/sweats, insomnia, fatigue
- Breast issues with pain, nipple discharge, lumps
- Post menopausal bleeding
- Abnormal Pap/cervical testing